2017 LIEBSTER AWARD
EnergyforMoms has recieved a 2017 Liebster Award!
The 2017 Liebster Award is an online award that gives recognition to new bloggers. Created by bloggers for bloggers, it’s a great way for new blogs to be discovered and promoted. Writing is just all the Social media managing, promoting and technical work can actually be quite hard. And this award recognizes this and provides bloggers a means to connect with other bloggers and help promote each other.
Who nominated me?
I was kindly nominated by Pennie from “Nature Mama”. Her goal is to help busy families find easy, healthy answers by writing about everyday tips, “real food” recipes, tutorials, health remedies and much more. I love her story about how after struggling to become a mom, she switched her focus to a healthy lifestyle, and then had a natural, healthy pregnancy!
Pennie thanks so much for nominating me! The recognition is so motivating, as is the opportunity to connect and network with other bloggers. Since I now get to nominate 5 other blogs myself for the award, I found other new bloggers who are working hard on an awesome topic and could use a little encouragement to just keep going.
Each blogger must nominate fellow bloggers with less then 200 followers. Here are my choices – Go check out their wonderful blogs!!!
Alicia – “Born to Freelance”
Layne – “Crafting a Beautiful Life”
Congratulations to you both! Now it’s your turn to nominate 5 bloggers for the 2017 Liebster Award.
Questions for my Nominees
- What has been your biggest challenge with blogging?
- What is your number one tip for other bloggers?
- What are your hobbies other than blogging?
- What successful entrepreneur do you admire and why?
- Who is your favorite blogger and why?
- Tell us about your blog and why you started blogging.
- Item you can’t live without.
- What and who motivate you to write?
Here’s to spreading the blogging love and building our tribes!
2017 Liebster Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Upload the award to your blog. It can be done as a blog post, on your sidebar or both.
- Answer the questions
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself (this is optional but helps you to engage better with your readers).
- Nominate 5 blogs with followers less than 200 that you believe deserves to receive the award. If you feel others deserve the award, then you are welcome to nominate more.
- Notify the nominated bloggers so that they can accept the award. Bloggers can be nominated more than once, giving their readers more chance to learn about them.
Which of yours, is your favorite post – and why?
This is such a hard question! I guess I’ll say What really matters in order to have a successful yard sale, because it is the first longer, comprehensive guide that I’ve done. I tried to create a resource for readers that would help them address a practical challenge, deciding why and whether to do it, and then focusing on the most important elements for feeling good about it afterward.
What/who inspires you?
Laura Vanderkam, Ruth Soukup, Amy Lynn Andrews, Tsh Oxenreider, James Clear, Seth Godin
What do you feel most grateful about in your life?
4 healthy boys, an amazing husband, and stable employment
What has been your biggest challenge with blogging?
Balancing how I spend my time on all of the different activities that are involved.
What are your hobbies other than blogging?
At home: reading, baking, gardening, building legos with my boys; outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and boating
What is your number one tip for other bloggers?
Know your primary purpose and motivation for blogging, make sure it aligns with your core personal values, and get your close friends and family on board. This will enable you to do it for the long run, and help maintain balance in your life.
Items you can’t live without
What and who motivate you to write?
I’m inspired by the moms in my MOPS group, all of whom have pre-school age kids and many of whom are military with frequent deployments. They love on their kids and support each other through all the ups and downs of young motherhood.
Latest posts by Alicia Eichmann (see all)
- The Paradox of Progress, and why the grass is greener - October 30, 2017
- Dear Mom, It’s Sunday - October 29, 2017
- How I Resist the Sweets that my Guys Eat - October 28, 2017
- How to Find Your Creative Outlet (and why you need to) - October 25, 2017